Julia Child said one of the best sayings known to bakers..."a party without cake is just a meeting." Amongst many things she considers inspiration, Ashley uses that saying to excel in her business. Ashley started baking at a young age, sitting on her grandmother's counter top helping her bake. The aroma of fresh breads and baked goods were the smells that would make any little kid so excited! Between that experience and her family's yearly cookie bakes, where they would make over 1000 cookies for Christmas, Ashley found the one thing she loved the most..... BAKING!
With the help of her parents and grandparents they are a team that will make all your cake and pastry desires possible.
- Addicted to Mountain Dew
- Used to Bowl Competitively
- Loves her puppy Sam (he's a teddy bear dog)
- Favorite foods are Pickles and Cookie Dough Ice Cream
(Not together though!)
"Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky."
1. National Rollerskating Champion
2. Former President of the Arizona State Assembly of Surgical Technologist
3. Is a three time Breast Cancer Survivor
1. Used to Drag Race Cars and Motorcycles
2. Loves hunting
3. Has a song for every occasion,
and will sing it for you!
4. Can Build Anything!
1. Loves to throw amazing parties
2. Likes to do Volunteer work
3. Is half Danish, half Italian
4. Comes from a family of Politicians. One Cousin is a Mayor,
One Cousin is a Senator,
Father was a Clerk of Courts
1. Loves to Read and Crochet
2. Known as "BUTTERCREAM QUEEN"
3. Taught Ashley Everything she knows about baking :)
although she wont admit that lol
4. Loves Photography
1. Vietnam Vet
2. Sings Karaoke 3 times a year
3. Used to bowl professionally
on the show
"bowling with the champs"
4. Was the 1982 MVP in Softball World Series